How do cover crops impact your bottom line? Is yield the most important factor in farm profitability? Are there ways to reduce farmers’ risk when adopting new practices?
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Greg Goodwin, Director of PCM; Gary Schnitkey, Professor at the University of Illinois; Laura Gentry, Director of Water Quality at IL Corn; and Megan Miller, Agronomy Programs Manager at Illinois Soybean Association.
- PCM Overview and Incentives
- Cover Crops (impacts on profitability and sustainability goals)
- Tillage (impacts on profitability and sustainability goals)
- Nitrogen (impacts on profitability and sustainability goals)
- Understanding Carbon Credits
View the recording here: Profitability and Conservation Practices: Results from Precision Conservation Management
Interested in learning more about conservation practices? Do you have questions about how your farm can capitalize on these incentives, or results other farmers in your region have seen? Our PCM Specialists are the experts. Find your specialist and reach out today!